Since 2009, David Johnson has been a partner in Cane Bay Partners VI, LLLP, a consulting and management company located in St. Croix.
In addition to his day to day responsibilities, David Johnson is skilled in a variety of areas including: marketing, information technology, risk management, and offshore call center operations.
He is also a partner at Strategic Link Consulting, an international consulting company with a focus on online marketing, lending operations, subprime underwriting, and accounting controls among other services.
David Johnson's Other past positions include:
- Vice President of Client Services, TranDotCom Solutions, LLC
- Vice President, Mansell Group
- Director of HR and Facilities, Neovest
- Director of Operations, Intellimedia Commerce
- Business Manager, United Healthcare
- Regional Project Administrator, Earth Tech
David Johnson earned a BBA in Management and MIS from University of West Georgia. Later on, he earned an MBA in Computer Information Systems from Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business.
Over the years, Johnson has received many awards, including the 2006 Distinguished Service Commendation from Kappa Sigma Fraternity and the Perdue for New Georgia Volunteer of the Week.